Translate

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Coconut Peanut Balls (DF, GF)







Ingredients:
3 and 1/2 cups dates  (I use medjool dates)
=======
1 cup raw peanuts
1/2 tsp salt

Directions:
Blend the dates in a blender or food processor until smooth.  Stir in the coconut and peanuts and salt.

Form into balls and store in fridge.  Each day these balls tend to get more flavorful.  I like these better after they have been in the fridge overnight.

I've started using the  Farberware Cookie Scoop for forming the snack balls, instead of using my hands.  It is easier and not as messy.


My favorite food processor is the KitchenAid  7-Cup Food Processor


For blenders, I use both the  Vitamix Blender and Ninja Master Prep Professional Blender



I keep the Lord before me always.  Because he is close by my side, I will not be hurt.
Psalm 16:8 (NCV)

No comments :

Post a Comment

THANKS for visiting Pink-Vegan Blog and leaving a comment !!!! Your comments are appreciated !!!!